ALS Realtime ’s mission is to connect the world’s trucks – central to this mission is our commitment to be transparent about the ways we collect, use, and share your personal information and the other data we collect about you when you use our products and services.
It applies only to our websites, services, products, and applications (as described in the definition of “Services” in our Terms of Service), and does not apply to any third-party websites, services, products, or applications – even if they are made available by us or accessible through our Services or our Site.
2. Information We Collect About You
We need to collect certain information about you in order to provide and improve the Services, to administer and help you manage your use of the Services (including your account, if you are an account holder), and to enable us to help you customize your experience using the Services.
Information that You Provide
- Personally Identifying Information (“PII”). Your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, photograph, birthdate, driver’s license, commercial driver’s license, or other government-issued identification (and all of the foregoing that you or any End User or Administrator provides with respect to any End Users).
- Financial Information.Bank account, credit card numbers, and other publicly available information.
- Non-Identifying Information. Information that you provide to us that cannot be used by itself to identify you or any other individual, including your DOT number, carrier name, and cycle rule.
- Other Information You Provide. Any other information that you provide to us voluntarily, including any survey responses, participation in promotions or contests, or referrals.
3. How We Use and Retain Your Information
We use the information about you that you provide (and that we collect from you or your device) for a number of purposes, including the following (the information in the parentheses identifies the lawful basis for processing under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (the “GDPR”)):
- Account setup, administration and management (performance of contract)
- Identity verification (legitimate interest)
- Compliance with applicable laws and regulations (compliance with law)
- Providing, pricing, and improving the Services (performance of contract / legitimate interest)
- Developing and pricing new products and services (performance of contract / legitimate interest)
4. How We Share Your Information With Third Parties
We will not share any information (including PII and Customer Data) that we have collected from you, except as described below:
Information Shared with Our Service Providers
We may share information about you (including your PII and Customer Data) with third-party service providers in order to provide, maintain, and improve our Services. These third-party service providers have access to your PII solely for the purpose of performing certain services on our behalf and they are expressly prohibited from using your PII for any other purpose. For example, we may use a payment processing company to receive and process your credit card transactions with us or we may partner with an ad agency to run advertising campaigns, promotions, special offers, or contests on our behalf.
- Reduce printed material and documenting.
- Develops with your business.
- Proficient work process to save time and cash.
- Increase profitability through ease of use.
5. How We Protect Your Information
When You Use the Services
We take reasonable measures to protect the information that we collect from you (including your PII and Customer Data) from unauthorized access, misuse, alteration, destruction, and exfiltration. Please be aware, however, that no method of transmitting information over the Internet or storing information is completely secure. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of any information.
6. Your Choices and Rights Regarding Your Information
Modifying Your Information
You can access and modify the PII associated with your account by changing your “account settings” on the Site or the App. If you want us to delete your PII and your account, please contact us at alsrealtime.com with your request. We’ll take steps to delete your information as soon as reasonably practicable, but some of your information may remain in archived/backup copies for our records or as otherwise required by law.
Marketing and Promotional Communications
You can opt out of receiving marketing and/or promotional communications from us by following the instructions contained in those communications, emailing us at alsrealtime.com, or by reaching out to us at the contact information listed below. Please note that even if you decide to opt out of marketing and promotional communications, we may still contact you in order to communicate with you about your account and/or use of the Services.
7. International Transfers of Your Information
9. Contact Us